Monday, July 4, 2011

Death Note Sims 3 Stories Episode 1











This is Light Yagami.  He is top of his class and claims he has a great sense of justice. Normally he had brown hair but I decided to do red for this picture.  Light's main goal is to get rid of all the EA pre-made sims.  He believes they deserve to die because of their not so nice clothes etc.



This is L.  He loves sweets and swears he has a great sense of justice.  With all those sweets he probably has diabetes and scoliosis from sitting like that.  Anyways he found out the recent reports of premade sims being killed by unknown forces.  L has something sweet to sink his teeth into.





This is Misa Amane.  She is a popsinger/model, she's excitable and well adjusted.  She supports Light Yagami in his cause to kill premade sims.  One time her parents were robbed and insulted by a pre-made sim.  From that day Misa swore to eliminate them.



Light Yagami:  Its premade sims like you who ruin Sunset Valley! With this notebook of death I will eliminate you!
EA premade Are you trying to say something?
Light Yagami:  Out of my way vermin.




Misa: Oh my gosh! We should throw a party! Light!
Light:That's a great idea Misa.  We can kill premades.
Misa: Huh?







T.V: recently a EA sims suffered a fatal heart attack in the pool while swimming.  People had starting calling these mysterious killings by the acts of Kira The Savior.
L: Hmmm. I have a -0.1232% chance of Light Yagami being Kira.  Its only -0.1232% which is extremely low.  I will now sit and think. C:




Light: Hmmm. Name is Nick Alto, Age 500.  Married? Yes more then once.  It says he's wanted.  He's wealthy its says supposedly.  I will use him.






Light: Oh I could of just greet u guys in.  Its ok running through my front door like a hoodlum isn't rude at all.  Want to die today?
Party Guest:  What!?
Light:  What I went was would u like to go to the buffet?
Party Guest: Sure.  



Misa: Hello nice too meet I'm Misa Amane.
Llianna:  Mine is Llianna Langerak.
Misa: *Speaks in head* I didn't know it would be that easy to get her name Light would be very proud of me!
Llianna: Hello? 
Misa: I was just......thinking.






Misa: *speaks in head* Even If she didn't confess about her name I can still see it. 












Misa:  *Thats Zelda Mae she never passes up an opportunity to a party*





Misa: Well I'm off to the buffet table! See you around...
Llianna: Bye Misa Misa!


After The Party...


Misa: I only got two of their names.
Light:  You were supposed to get all of them.
Misa: I got caught up with the party ok.  Well Llianna Langerak the one in the striped bathing suit, and Zelda Mae was the one in the flame patterned bikini.
Light: Ok I've seen them.




Light:  Well 40 seconds until she dies...1..2...3..
40 seconds later...
Llianna: ACK! Nooooooooooo!








EA premade: No why she have to die like this!  *crys hysterically* 
Zelda:  Why it was like she was controlled!  What am I saying?




Here lies Llianna Langerak.  Cause of death starvation.




Light: Your next Zelda Mae!



To  be continued...


Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!  Oh yeah when Llianna was begging for her life the Grim Reaper just knocked her away with his sickle!  Oh dear!




3 comments:

  1. Rofl! I love it! Darned those premade sims with their tacky clothes and bad hairdos! Lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how Zelda Mae will go out??rof

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL ty and its a secret about Zelda!

    ReplyDelete